Good morning people !
How are you today? I have news for you.
Dota 2 already have a new version!
After Boston Major end yesterday, I think something about "When new hero come?" and "Did something change after Boston Major?"
So here there are. I go to Dota 2 website and found something interesting me, and of course, all of you who play this game. Dota 2 v.7.00 already confirmed!!
Already try to open my Dota 2, but nothing changes. Different time make me can't wait patiently for this update. So, I try to go another website and I found something interesting.
Valve already release New Hero called Monkey King. Another change is Map Change for Roshan, New Building type called Shrine, New Runes, New Jungle (I think this one make a big change for another hero like Sven), Terrain Layout, New Neutral Creeps, New Ancients, New Minimap, New Hero Controls, New shop and courier interface and many changes. And much more.



I already check this new feature from Na'vi website and Dota 2 website! Really awesome guys. You're lucky when you can try this update as soon as possible. I just waited.. maybe 12 hours later.
Let me know if you already try new update from Dota 2!