Hello, gamers around the world!
Last night I play this game at first, I don't want to download this game.
But, when I try to download. I get addicted, ahaha.. what a shame of me. 
Well, let go to the topic. So this morning I'll give you information about a new game. Real-time strategy game called Lords Mobile.
Lords Mobile Interface. Epic !
Have you heard this game before me? Or already play this game? Well, this game has many features. I figured out when I play last night,
  • You can fight in PvP battles with millions of players around the world! 
  • Spy on your enemies to plan the perfect assault! You can be at enemy's positions to see your army. There is never shown in any other game. I think this one is new.
  • Slay monsters on the world map to find rare treasures! And get a new item for your heroes! If you collect all your heroes item, you can rank up your hero.
  • Upgrade buildings, research technologies, train troops, and do whatever it takes to build and customize the ultimate empire! You'll have quest task appear in your game to update all your building or train troops. 
  • Lock your opponents' Heroes in Prison and make them pay for their release! Well, I don't know about this one. I have not build a prison.
  • Unite your allies in powerful Guilds to conquer the world. Already joining a guild, and they're really useful. Your member guild can help you to speed up your update building.
Wow. Too many feature in this game. But, this game has lacked. About SIZE, this game has a big size to consuming memory in your phone. But no doubt, despite having a fairly large size, but the game is worth playing because it shows a great graphic.

This game can be downloaded at your Google Play or your App Store. Just search for "Lords Mobile". Or you wanna play in your PC emulator? Just click above.