Good afternoon people,
I just finishing watch Boston Major (Dota2). That epic plays from 2 Chinese teams.
This afternoon I will give you some news from an old game.
Did you know about a game who have a lot of monsters, many job, dungeon, map, kafra, pet, even job, and woe?
Yes, this one is my favorite game named Ragnarok Online.
I think another publisher still have this game, but I check this one owned by another publisher. This one comes from Gravity.Inc Korea and Lyto. This MMOPRG game success at years 2003.
First time I see this news, I go to Ragnarok website and I can't download this game.. what a pity of me. Well, I get screenshot for you all.

I play this game a long time ago before Ragnarok II closed. Yes! I'm in love with this one. Cute character and many jobs plus you can see many cute monsters too.
I think this one is reunion game or another version of Ragnarok Online. Because all of the players from before come to see and wanna play this game. Well, everyone wanna play an old game who bring back all memories right? I have video from this facebook page, you can see this video [Ragnarok Reunion].

I don't know when this game can be downloaded. But, many people so enthusiast about this game. Maybe we should wait for a little longer? 

If you wanna visit this Ragnarok reunion website you can go here and they have forum too , forum 
Hope this game as soon as possible can be downloaded!