Good morning people around the world, how are you today? With the cold weather like this, what activities do you do in the morning ahead of this afternoon?
A few days ago I discovered something interesting. Listening to music. Yes, I like to listen to music and watch videos. Usually, I just listen to music on the radio in the morning. However, yesterday I found a site for free music provider. Are you already tried? This website named Joox.
I found this site then try to be member and wow! This one is amazing! I can listen to many songs from International, K-Pop, Indonesian, and Top Chart around the world. And when I try to be a member, I get VIP Member until January 2017. Awesome right?

Oh, I forget to tell all of you. You can download this application named "Joox" too in Play Store or App Store (I try to download from my iPhone but it say must iOS 8).
You can try to download this application for listening music on your smartphone, just search "Joox" and you can found it. But, if you wanna listen from your website, you can go to Joox Site [Link]

Happy Tuesday morning people! Keep fighting !