Hey hey .. It's been a long time no see! I'm busy playing this game.. haha
Of course, for which my age would know the name of this game ..

All of you remember this game ?
This game called DOMO or Dream Of Mirror Online !
This one is my char ! Doctor wannabe !
Yeah.. I love this gamee so much !
I play this game when my age .. umh.. I think 14 or 15 , haha
Subagame bring back this game, full of memory !
The best game ever that i ever play !!! You must try guys ~

This game haveee so many job for you to try. You can have more than 1 job in 1 character . Wonderful right? yes of course !!! Thats why many people want this game back.. And this game so cute..

This one, you can change your job from Doctor to Swordman or Musician
You wanna know what job in DOMO ? Open then~



Blademaster · Commoner · Dancer · Doctor · Fencer · Hunter · Martial Artist Mercenary · Merchant · Musician · Shaman · Thief · Witch Doctor · Wizard
And not just about DOMO have so many job . You can get married , fly with your weapon , pets , and absolutely .. The Main Quest based in story ! And... You can meet your red thread couple , hahaha .

Then , if you wanna try this game.. Just go to this site ~
Lets play !!! DOMO is BACK guys !!!
See ya later ...