Good night everyone ! How are you today ?
Today I want to share about game.
All of you like game right ?
I think I know this game since Juli or August . First try this game I like it. Addicted I think .. ahahaha
All of you must try this one.
Colorful and Simple ^^~
Well , at least you must try this game.. Dont need to download this game. After you login , just choose what server you want to play , and you can just play this game (anyway , I try this game in server HipHop)
After login ~ Lets try 
This game have many feature , like...



1. Various Dance Mode
In this game you can try Touch, Touch Couple, Touch Showdown , Touch Team , Bubble Sport, Bubble , Bubble Couple , Bubble Showdown , Bubble Team

2. Cross Server Dance Battle
In this server you can go to Lobby , create Room in Cross Server . Then you can battle with player from another server.

3. Marriage System
If you want to marry someone in this game, you must finish all quest !!

4. Fashion Crafting

5. Zodiac System
Ah in this feature, you must have Golden Star / Star to try your lucky chance.

6. D.i.Y System

7. Baby System
And finally you can have baby in this game. Dont worry about system marriage, you can have baby even you are single. (I try this system and got 1 boy!!
Wanna try this game ? Lets play Touch together !!
Visit this site if you wanna try guys ~
See ya later..