Happy Independence Day Indonesia !!
Hopefully more smoothly and more prosperous future ..
Good morning Indonesia .. and Good morning Oppa ..
Before I post about something happen this day.. I will tell you about this person .
I call him "Oppa" , not Oppa in Korean like Le Min Hoo or Kim So Hyun .

Oppa who have blog called ..
This one . Oppa's blog .

This morning , Oppa go to heaven . I'm sad.. Yeah.. Cry so bad. He's my partner ..
I still remember this message in facebook ..
This one.. event it just emoticon, I think he smile at his place
Oppa , I hope you happy in heaven . You can run, you can walk and do anything in heaven now ..
I'll always pray for you Oppa..
Bye-bye Oppa Ladida ..

Alfatihah..
بِسْÙ…ِ اللهِ الرَّØ­ْمنِ الرَّØ­ِيمِ
الْØ­َÙ…ْدُ للّÙ‡ِ رَبِّ الْعَالَÙ…ِينَ
الرَّØ­ْمـنِ الرَّØ­ِيمِ
Ù…َالِÙƒِ ÙŠَÙˆْÙ…ِ الدِّينِ
Ø¥ِÙŠَّاكَ Ù†َعْبُدُ وإِÙŠَّاكَ Ù†َسْتَعِينُ
اهدِÙ†َــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَÙ‚ِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّØ°ِينَ Ø£َنعَمتَ عَÙ„َيهِÙ…ْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَÙ„َيهِÙ…ْ Ùˆَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ

Oppa's gone at Sunday , 17 August 2014 01:00 in RS KSH Pati 
Good bye Oppa , you always be here ... 
*big hug for my best partner and best blogger friend