Based on the results of my experiment earlier than just a fad and try..
I found some effects on the google search box..
Once before I discuss the trick in google ("Let It Snow in Google")
I now share another trick, check this :

1. Do a Barrel Roll or Z or R Twice 
Wow...This may make you dizzy if you try repeatedly.

The effect is to google search results will display with 360 degree rotating motion.

2. Tilt 
Cool right ? Hahaha .

The effect is a slight slope on google search results column.

3. Let it Snow 
The effect is to appear animated snow and fog.

4.  Hanukkah
Unfortunately , these stars don't shine :(

The effect is a vertical row of yellow stars under the search box.

5. Christmas
Same as above , these objects don't shine :(
The effect would appear small lights lined up below the search box.

6. Google Japan
This effect make your google in Japan language .

There are still many who want me to type in this article, do you think of others?