Based on the results of my experiment earlier than just a fad and try..
I found some effects on the google search box..
Once before I discuss the trick in google ("Let It Snow in Google")
I now share another trick, check this :
1. Do a Barrel Roll or Z or R Twice
The effect is to google search results will display with 360 degree rotating motion.
2. Tilt
The effect is a slight slope on google search results column.
3. Let it Snow
The effect is to appear animated snow and fog.
4. Hanukkah
The effect is a vertical row of yellow stars under the search box.
5. Christmas
The effect would appear small lights lined up below the search box.
6. Google Japan
This effect make your google in Japan language .
There are still many who want me to type in this article, do you think of others?
I found some effects on the google search box..
Once before I discuss the trick in google ("Let It Snow in Google")
I now share another trick, check this :
1. Do a Barrel Roll or Z or R Twice
| Wow...This may make you dizzy if you try repeatedly. |
The effect is to google search results will display with 360 degree rotating motion.
2. Tilt
| Cool right ? Hahaha . |
The effect is a slight slope on google search results column.
3. Let it Snow
The effect is to appear animated snow and fog.
4. Hanukkah
| Unfortunately , these stars don't shine :( |
The effect is a vertical row of yellow stars under the search box.
5. Christmas
| Same as above , these objects don't shine :( |
6. Google Japan
This effect make your google in Japan language .
There are still many who want me to type in this article, do you think of others?