Good Night all .
Tonight at home I'm driving rain .
And just tonight I could write an article on the blog .
Tonight...
Me and my friends are very concerned to see Indonesia suffered the disaster that is not finished :(
After the incident in Wasior , Tsunami in the Mentawai , Gn. Merapi erupted , landslides in Tulungagung , and others that can not be mentioned .
Active Gn. Merapi in Central Java, make in 8 mount others took an active part .
To my knowledge . Mountains are :



1. Gn. Anak Krakatau
2. Gn. Semeru
3. Gn. Slamet
4. Gn. Kelud
5-8 I forget the name of the mountain .
But , the most dangerous mountain (despite all the dangerous volcano) in Indonesia . which nearly destroyed all living thigs are the Toba Supervolcano . Perhaps , this volcano is inactive (but , now active or inactive , I don't know)  .
I hope that Indonesia will soon return safely and no longer exists disaster barrage . amien .
Now pray for my Indonesia :)
Sorry for my bad english . See ya :)