Good afternoon all :)
I'm back in Sunday afternoon... When in my city is rain :(
And now I hear Good Boy Jimmy - I Will Never Be Alone .
This afternoon I want to intruduce my char at Luna told all m friends blogs .
I'm play Luna when My Friends invite me to play this game .
Previously I also played Seal, Ayodance, Rohan and much more.
Now, I want to share about my first pic . See this .
1. This is my char and my sista char . Yeph~ Me and My Sista play this game at home :) . My char in channel Sweety and My Sista play in channel Lovely .

2. This is My char in Luna . When invited to a duel by one of his players . In this pic , I'm win :D
3. This picture about Guild War . Hahahaha... In this picture... My Guild is Lose . My char is die :(
4. This is My Char . I take this pic when I'm hunting in Gerbang Jurang Raungan with My Group .
This is my char in Luna...
Want to play with me ? See ya and Happy Weekend :)