Did you ever see the ads aired on television a few times?
The lyrics like this..
1,2,3,4!
I want you!
I need you!
I love you!
atama no naka
gangan natteru myuujikku
hebii rooteeshon
poppukoon ga hajikeru yoo ni
'suki' toyuu moji ga odoru
kao ya koeo omou dake de
ite mo tatte mo irarenai
konna kimochi ni narerutte
boku wa tsuite iru ne
I want you!
I need you!
I love you!
kimi ni ae te
dondon chikazuku sono kyori ni
max hai tenshon
I want you!
I need you!
I love you!
haato no oku
janjan afureru itoshi sa ga
hebii rooteeshon
hito wa dare mo isshou no uchi
nan kai aiseru no darou
tatta ichido wasure rarenai
koi ga deki tara manzoku sa
sonna tokimeki o kanji te
It is part of the advertising jingle that I heard on television, jingles are sung by JKT48.
This video capture from Pocari Sweat 
JKT48 itself an idol group in Indonesia.
JKT48 is the younger sister of AKB48's first outside Japan, and will be based in Jakarta .
JKT48 first announced on September 11, 2011 in an AKB48 event held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture.
When I heard ad (Pocari Sweat) on television, I feel ever heard this song .
After I look for in my music files, turned out to jingle is a song titled Heavy Protection by AKB48.
AKB48 is a Japanese idol group whose members each team 16 people (AKB48 have 48 members and 1 team = 16 people) . Note : I have this song guys , ahahaha
Its cool , I like this jingle song.