Morning all :)
This morning I will discuss about  "Fields" .
This fields is available at Luna Online .
Well, since I became head of the family (who should be head of the family is amNyo) .
I want to discuss this, and maybe there are friends who know.. so we can help each other :)
Look this picture :


To create a filed there are several requirements that must be met :
  1. Head of household must be at least level 50 .
  2. Every family must have a Family 500.000 pts . 
  3. Each family must pay 2.000.000 for the field .
  4. And I hear... Fee farm rent of 500.000 / week .
And also when it has the fields we have to look after him well, woow~ this is really inconvenient .
My Family members are rarely able to play .
I think is very difficult and required a tremendous responsibility .
My Family composition :
1. amPuzz is an elf (Mage)
  • other char is Mage and Rogue .
2. amFsa is an human (Rogue)
  • other char is Rogue .
3. bandoengx2nd is an human (Fighter)
  • other char is Fighter .
4. amNyo is an human (Rogue)
  • other char is Rogue .
Anyone interested to become members of my family ?
See ya ;)