Good morning all .
Still busy with SNMPTN like me ?
Hahaha , same with me .
Today is the last for the payment , and tomorrow for registration .

This morning , I want to inform about SNMPTN estimates .
SNMPTN or National Selection Entrance State University . If you don't know about SNMPTN , you can read my articel SNMPTN .
SNMPTN used to filter the students to enter college having tests consisting of :
1. Test of Academic Potential or TPA
2. Basic Ability Test
3. Science Ability Test
a. IPA (Natural Science)
b. IPS (Social Science)

Today I will give an explanation of the TPA or Test of Academic Potential . This test is used to determine the extent to which we understand about materials such as :

1. Verbal Test
2. Quantitative Test

3. Test Logic / Reasoning

4. Spatial Test

Academic Potential Test consists of 75 questions . A few info about TPA , see you again and good luck :)