Hello people.
How are you? I want to review one farming game.
Maybe you already know, or already play this one.
Another farming simulation game in your smartphone is coming.
Let me tell you, I'm a huge fan of harvest moon games.
Or another game like 'harvest moon' in another version both pc or mobile.
I try this game this day. At first, I'm falling in love with 'cute color, animal, and character' and then I try to install this game. Playing for 2-5 hours. Then, don't know why. I love the design and atmosphere of the game 😅

Townkins Wonderland Village is a free to play simulation game with stunning graphics and of course, you should play this game with an internet connection. You can have animals, plant crops, cook dishes, and fishing.
How about the features? Let's see,
  1. Farm. You can plant and harvest crops to complete orders and get your rewards
  2. Challenge your friends. You can challenge your friend in the fishing contest
  3. Complete quests to unlock another character
  4. Specialize your skills
  5. Personalize your avatar. Try to makeover your character with hairstyles, clothes, and facial expressions
  6. Home. Decoration your home with furniture and wallpaper from quest
  7. Design Town. Decoration your town like what you want
  8. Emoticon
  9. Play mini game
  10. Shop
  11. etc
Don't worry. You can see my video below to look this cute game.

Join me to play! Or maybe you can play with your friends right now.
You can play this game in Android / iOS
Visit Townkins website in here.