Evening people! How are you today?
I'll say, I'm good because I can stay in front of my computer and write about the new game and make you join too.
Well, I think it's late but "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" 👋
Which we will discuss this time is Luna Mobile, which I am trying to play. For those of you who are not familiar with Luna Online, this MMORPG PC game has been booming in several countries with various types of Luna.
If this is your first time playing this game, this game has an interface similar to the PC version. You can find some features like costume, mount, pet, PVP (arena). And there is Auto mode (just run the quest automatically).

Read another post about Luna Online: Luna Online Gemscool CBT to OBT
Some of the features that exist in this game is almost the same as the PC version. The features available on Luna Mobile are :
  • First top up reward
  • Welcome festival (level reward, BR reward, dungeon, minion, awakening)
  • Ranking (level, BR, minion, arena, dungeon clearance, guild, magic tower, nightmare tower, and flower ranking)
  • Store
  • Gift center (reward and exchange)
  • Event center
  • Event calendar
  • Expedition
  • Daily mission
  • Dimension summon
  • Buddy
  • Achievement
  • Character
  • Backpack
  • Blacksmith
  • Job
  • Minion
  • Guild
Well, with this features you should be happy. I give you my first gameplay if you still confused.

Some of us may have tried this game with the PC version. However, the PC version has a more up to date version. Where we call it with Luna Plus version.

But I prefer the Luna Classic.
In addition to background music from the old version of fun, it makes me as a gamer enjoy to play for several hours.