Evening everyone. How are you today?
I hope all of you always stay strong.
This day, I want to tell you about one game.
Maybe, anyone here who read this post already knows or play this game.
Last week, I try to search and find another game online. Well, I love to play all game online. But, my favorites game still Domo. Then, I found this game called Twin Saga.
Twin Saga is a popular MMORPG with unique cartoon-style fantasy graphics. In Twin Saga, adventurers will dive into a world teeming with life and challenging PvP and PvE combat. Twin Saga tells the story of Marisa and Amaris, twin beauty goddesses. At odds over whether the human world should be allowed to exist beyond the end of time, the sisters went to war with each other. Let's take a look features of this game,
  • Classes. This game has 11 classes. They are Swordmaster, Mage, Gunslinger, Hunter, Paladin, Cleric, Rogue, Berserker, Occultist, Dragonknight, Monk. (I choose Monk in this game)
  • Quest. You'll meet main quest and a daily quest.
  • Terracottage. This one like "portable house" which an adventure can furnish, handle profession, socialize, and much more. You can ride this one in Meridia. Terracottage have 3 rooms (Main Hall, Greenhouse, and Workshop).
  • Map. Access this one with shortcut "M".
  • Equipment. Of course, you'll need this armor for your character.
  • Consumable. This one like a potion.
  • Starstones. Like "gem" for your attributes.
  • Costumes.
  • Item Mall
  • Senshi. This one like a fairy. You can get cute Senshi when leveling. Each Senshi can gain up to 3-star levels.
  • Profession. This one comes in 6 different activities like gathering, fishing, farming, crafting, alchemy, and cooking.
  • Guild
  • Much more
The crazy thing about this game is. You can change your class at any time. If you bored with your Monk, you can change to Mage.

If my review not makes you happy or still confused, let's see if my gameplay below can give you another hint.

Well, I think this game like Aura Kingdom mini version. I already try this game in 1 day and already in level 31. How about you? Did you already try this one?