Some weeks I do not ever update the contents of this blog.
Okay, now I'll update about someone who has been successful and be my inspiration in the seminar yesterday. Ok, now I'll tell you, whom Habibie Afsyah ..
Habibie Afsyah is a young man born in Jakarta, January 6, 1988.
Habibie Afsyah is the eighth child of the couple Endang Setyati and Nasori Sugiyanto.
Since he was age a year, a rare disease Becker Muscular Dystrophy type gnawing, damaging his small motor nerves in the brain, making his body mass can not grow perfect, and most of his limbs can not be moved.

Habibie is a popular person in the world of internet marketing business. Since the plunge in the world of internet marketing business in 2007, Habibie was one of the few people from Indonesia who had earned income of up to hundreds of millions of dollars of business.
Habibie has also published a book entitled "My weaknesses are my strength". One of the lessons I learned from the book is..
Finally, through this book, I would like to invite you all to be grateful for any who have been bestowed by God, including ourselves. Ourselves is a very precious gift. However our condition, we always have a choice to unleash our potential or put him to sleep. weaknesses, including physical limitations, should not always lead to disablement of yourself. The struggle is definitely there, but the weakness can be processed into force.
and the second is..
If I have any limitations like this I can, you certainly can! Independence and success is your nature
That's what makes me proud from Habibie Afsyah, he really inspired me .. How about you? I hope you can do the best too .