My days are filled with the name Try Out .
huhhuuuhu .
I am grateful because until now I didn't get a value below 75 , yeyey :)
When had finished discussing the matter of try out .
My teacher told me that the national exam later there are 5 kinds .
And each class there are only 20 people !






Then I imagine something like this :
Hahahah . This is very interesting , how not ?

We'll see .
With some kind of matter just a lot of student are not able to fight pass .
Now there will be 5 different questions and no re-test its high graduation rate .
No, I willn't comment to long and the width will be large .
I want to share for successful exam . Lets see :

1. Learn Exercise Examples Questions
Since the UN wa more to the multiple choice questions . Exercise examples of problems . Whether common or repeat the questions the UN the previous year .

2. Learning Exercise Questions from Tutoring (Bimbel)
Learn all about the pratice of tutoring provided .
Because in addition to schools that have a lattice of national examination that is almost all tutoring .
In my school every day held Try Out and Bimbel .

3. Makes Notes in one small paper 
Note this isn't for the cheat , but for remembering where .
Repetition time don't carry --"
So you record all the material that will be in my tests in each section are available .
Put in the bag , the time everywhere , can carry .
Not bad for learning wherever you go .

4. Don't Bring Strained
Deal with a relaxed but serious .
Thoughts don't make get value from graduate course .
Think that you value it can get the highest .

5. Prepare all equipment for UN
Prepare the test card and any other eequipment .
If completed, surely no one thinks anymore .
Doing exams also must be tasty without any problem .

6. Pray
Pray to God that facilitated all our work and so that we can solve them .

That's tips that I did when I was in junior high school .
Alhamdulilah , I was ranked 5th with nun 45,00 .
See ya :)