Sorry all . I can't open my blog every day and I'm sorry for those who have not visited his blog. huphf...
I was busy school test :(
Because I had class XII .
Okay..This morning I will discuss about the characteristic of indigo adult .
Lately I'm discussed topic of Indigo .
Below is a characteristic of adult Indigo .
1. They are clever though not always at the top level .
2. Creative and really enjoy creating something .
3. Always wanted to know why, especially if they are told to do something .

4. Sick of going to work a lot and repeatedly in school .
5. Rebels in the school, refused to handle the task, etc ... or want to rebel but do not dare because there is pressure from parents .
6. Got a problem with the existence, such as not being accepted or alienated. Usually produces a feeling suicidal, but did not really do it .
7. Got a problem with anger .
8. Did not receive when their rights are taken or being trampled .
9. Having an interest in things spiritual and psychic abilities at a young age .
10. Have strong intuition .

I know a lot about indigo children from several sources when my junior high school first .
I wanted to share that info with you all :)
Okay all..
I must be prepared to go to school , have a nice day ;)