In the morning in My City (Malang). With the atmosphere you want to cry a.k sky was overcast. Hehehe. Dina wants to share the information on this blog. Check it guys ... 
Invisible status is used to set our status to be like offline .
So our friends see our Yahoo Mesengger status to offline , when in fact we are online . But if you use Ebuddy (existing application programs YM, appear offline status remain visible online) it seems useless because it often happens like that. Then how can we know of YM someone? dhiena have some way , try it...
1. Below are some service that can be used and has provided ..
2. Using IMVironment facility . Try this..
  1. Login first with on your YM!
  2. Click 2 times ID your friends who want to be seen 
  3. Click IMVironment -> Yahoo Tools -> Doodle 
  4. After the "Waiting for your Buddy to load Doodle", wait a few seconds .
  5. if Doodle was changed "Blank", meaning he invisible .
  6. If circumstances remain the same Doodle means he Offline .
3. This third way I have never used and I try, but some of my friends there who use this method. Try This..
  1. You can download at the address on the left
  2. Once the software is installed you can click "Scan Options" 
  3. And Enter the ID that we want to detect .
Some things that I use to see someone offline or not in my YM . If you want to try to see too , how the above can be tried . Good Morning all.. I hope all of you have a wonderful day . See yaa in my next post :)