Good morning all (:
This morning I will discuss about the conversations that I do with my friends last night .
Last night we talked about the new google algorithm .
And I only learned about this algorithm .
And lets share about google algorithm...
In early 2010 an update algorithm google search engine with the name "Google Caffeine" . Now there is the latest algorithm update that is "Google Panda" . 
What its ?
In the algorithm "Google Panda" google more emphasis on content anticipation farm . Google has lowered rating blogs that are detected as "content farm" so that some sites disappear in an instant .
For now google panda algorithm is still applied in the United States , for other countries will follow . As a good blogger should comply with the following :
 - create blog content is original and has a specific topic . (not the result of copy and paste )
 - provide information or solutions
 - has benefits

This is my friend said not much different from the google sandbox .
Google sandbox is like a prison, a place where google consider whether we deserve to be a blog in google SERP or not and also a place to hold the contents of your blog / website suspected of using black hat techniques .
This is just the information that my friend and I talked about google algorithm last night , hopefully be useful to a my friend . Hehehe . What about you ?