Good evening everyone.
How are you today?
I'm back with this lovely game again.
Don't ask me why I'm always playing this series. I just... like this game so much. 😁
So, you already familiar with the Emily series that I played before. I just found this game in Google Play. Ofc, I try to play and already addicted.

In this game, you play a brand new Delicious cooking adventure! You meet young Emily, as she begins her exciting journey to achieve her lifelong dream. You can meet Patrick too in here, young version of Patrick. And of course, interesting stories about them 💓
What's new about this game compared to the previous version? 
Six things you might need to know about this delicious world are,
  • Diamond / Booster. You can buy a diamond/booster to level up your game. (But I think, from daily tasks you already get diamond/money)
  • Kitchen & Decoration. You should update your kitchen and decoration (for patience, more money) and of course to achieve your goal. 
  • Achievements. Hm... I think people already know what this one for. Diamonds time!
  • Daily Tasks. Every day you get daily tasks. When already complete (3 tasks) you can get money/diamonds.
  • Story Diary. Your story and list of an episode you play.
  • Season (Episode). Take a look at this one. I already checked and so many chapters to play and coming soon too.
Sometimes, I prefer computer games to play delicious Emily. But, I know right now mobile games more interesting to play rather than pc (rip pc game..😩). You just try to use your phone, download them, and voila... play.
I'm already recording my gameplay, you can watch this game below, sorry for lag (internet problem as usual). 😅
If you wanna try this game, try to search the "Delicious World - Romantic Cooking Game" at Google Play or iOS. See you there young chef!