Evening guys. How are you today? Hope you doing well this day. I get notification from my phone that this game can be downloaded right now. Feel so nostalgic, I think I play this game around 2006 or 2007? I forget. But, let's check this game below.
Pangya was an online multiplayer casual golf simulation game designed by Korean development company, Ntreev Soft, and NCSOFT.
Pangya gameplay is designed similar to most other golf games. The power and accuracy of a shot are determined by a meter located at the bottom of the screen, using the "three-click method" like one click to activate the meter's bar, one click to set power, and one click to set accuracy. Clicking is either done by moving the mouse pointer over the bar and clicking or simply pressing the spacebar.

So, what features in this game? Let's see
  • Game Mode. This one is absolutely
  • Shop
  • Inventory
  • Character
  • Gacha
  • Item
  • PVP. Defeat another player.
  • Challenge
  • Story. This one is the main quest I guess.
  • Chat
  • Inbox
  • Friends
  • Achievement
  • Etc
Wanna see this game for real? Check my video below,
Well, If you wanna try. Install Line first then you can download this game. I can't found another website, I think this one is official. You can click here.